Saturday 9 April 2016

Black Butler MADAME ROUGE Costume



"The fabric is matte satin, and it's a very comfortable dress. It's a tiny bit heavy since it's so big, and a little hard to move in narrow spaces in, but I thought it was easy to wear, except for some issues with the top sliding down due to me being a little too thin. I could correct that though. Otherwise it fit nicely around my hips and waist. It had a zipper on the back, which I had to close while wearing the dress' back on my stomach, and then turn it around, so if you have help with this dress when you put it on, that's a good thing! "


The costume comes with all of its complimentary accessories including big bow, sleeves, cancan under skirt, choker & a hat. For more pictures and detailed review go here

No comments:

Post a Comment