Saturday 12 December 2015

Flamingo Hot Pink Wig: No Game No Life Gabriel Wig


This adorably long and thick pink wig grabs your attention at once. Gabriel wig from No Game No Life is 100 cm long. The color is mentioned as Rose Red at the website; kind of magenta which looks totally alluring. It stays true to its color in all the lighting conditions. The wig is dense & remarkably long. 


"There was no leaking hair,nor did it tangle,and was surprisingly easy to handle,despise of its length.
I have to admit,when I first unpacked it I was a bit intimidated by this wig,thinking it would be a pain to maintain or comb or style,but I was totally wrong :) this was really easy,since it's a really good quality wig.So I experienced absolutely no issues with it :)"-- Review by Nyoko

No comments:

Post a Comment