Monday 30 November 2015

Japanese Igari Makeup Tutorial with Sweety Nudy Ice Brown Lenses & Skin79 Hyaluronic Cushion


Japanese Igari makeup focuses on being natural with an enhanced touch of femininity. The rosy flushed cheeks, clear and straight eye lines and glossy lips add a sweet touch to one's personality. Igari makeup look lays stress on bringing out the best of the beauty of every women. Therefore, the colors used are peaches and pinks with a subtle hue. These colors are known to make you look youthful. To create Igari makeup tutorial you will be most importantly needing Sweety Nudy Ice brown lenses and Skin79 Hyaluronic cushion along with some natural looking false eye lashes. 




"I picked Sweety Nudy Ice Brown, which has a black rim on the outer edges and a light yellow brown in the middle with little blue in the center.  I thought the design was unique and wanted to give it a try.  The color is darker than what I was expecting it to be and although the size is 14.5mm the black rim gives it the appearance of 15mm.  These lens gives my eyes a HUGE enlargement so, if you want cute deer like eyes I highly recommend these lens for you. 




Saving the best for last, SKIN79 Hyaluronic Cushion in #23 Natural.  You have to have to HAVE to try this cushion!  The coverage of this cushion foundation is AMAZING!  I only need ONE thin layer to cover my red cheeks and nose and dark spots.  It evens out my skin so much.  It has a satin finish that gives your skin a natural looking glow.  It looks great in person and in flash photography.  It's also moisturizing, as it claims.  I wasn't expecting much from longevity because of it's moisturizing properties but I was wrong.  I wore this foundation for over 8 hours and it looked like I just applied my makeup.  Not even kidding.  I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend you to try out this cushion because it's amazing."-- Reviews by Nkauj Hli Xiong

No comments:

Post a Comment