Saturday 4 April 2015

Yellow Gold Circle Lenses: I-Codi Colors of the Wind No 13 Moonlight


Get these warm yellow gold circle lenses to bring yourself into limelight. These circle lenses with a simple pattern around the limbal ring helps you grab attention. The color of these I-Codi Moonlight itself is very energetic whereas the pattern is simple enough to help you achieve natural looks with a twist of drama. 


"So u.u I really love these lenses and I have so much reasons to love them. Their color is so bright, visible and suitable for almost everything. I tried them for 3-4 hours and I couldn't feel them after 1 hour. So comfortable :3 Also, they made my eyes bigger :3 If you love to cosplay, this one is really necessary." - excerpt from I-codi Moonlight review

No comments:

Post a Comment