Friday 6 March 2015

Unique Breathtaking Blue Violet Lenses: I-Codi Colors of the Wind No 34


I-Codi offers 50 different unique & shimmering shades. Each color has several different variations. With I-Codi Colors of the Wind you have endless possibilities that let you choose a lens to compliment your personality the way you want. I-Codi Blue Violet Colors of the Wind is one of the vibrant pair of circle lenses. They have a smooth shining effect that makes your eyes look glossy. 


The three beautiful tones with a thinner limabl ring keep these lenses look natural. They nicely blend with whatever your own color is. I-Codi Colors of the Wind Blue Violet lenses are totally alluring. They are basically violet colored lenses but shift hues from violet to dark blue in certain lighting conditions. These circle lenses are classy & help you create an edgier & sassier style statement. 

For full details & pictures, please check the review of I-Codi Colors of the Wind Blue Violet 

Hyuna Crazy Makeup Tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment