Saturday 14 June 2014

Vibrant Red Eyes with I.Fairy Dolly Red

Vibrant Red Eyes with I.Fairy Dolly Red

Vibrant Red Eyes with I.Fairy Dolly Red

Vibrant Red Eyes with I.Fairy Dolly Red

Vibrant Red Eyes with I.Fairy Dolly Red

I.Fairy Dolly red circle lenses are known for their vibrancy. Vivid and opaque these circle lenses work astoundingly beautiful on all the colors of eyes. If you are in a mood of adventure, or trying to seduce your better-half get romantic by I.Fairy Dolly red in your eyes. These circle lenses are comfortable to wear which let you wear these lenses for 6-8 hours.


A review reads; " I'm extremely satisfied with this pair!
I also got a looot of compliments and many people asked me where I got them from >w<
So they did have the effect I was hoping for <3
 "


Continue reading I.Fairy Dolly red review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment