Friday 21 March 2014

Exotic Eyes with Stella Double Flex False Eyelashes & Dolly Eye Crystal I Blue Lenses

Dolly Eye Crystal I Blue colored contacts

Dolly Eye Crystal I Blue colored contacts

Dolly Eye Crystal I Blue colored contacts

Dolly Eye Crystal I Blue colored contacts\

Dolly Eye Crystal I Blue circle lenses are very vibrant and comfortable. These blue circle lenses come with a higher water content level. Therefore these circle lenses can be good for people with dry eyes. Dolly Eye Crystal I blue circle lenses has a striking pattern which catches attention.

Dolly Eye Crystal I blue circle lenses unlike other blue circle lenses look very exotic since the manufacturer has kept a balance between the enlargement & color vibrancy. Though the diameter is 15.0 mm; the enlargement effect produced by Dolly eye crystal I blue circle lenses is no more than 14.0 mm. 

Dolly eye crystal I blue circle lenses have a very thin limbal ring that is more grayish than black. This is why the enlargement provided by these big eye circle lenses is very subtle and natural. You can find out more details in Dolly Eye Crystal I Blue Lenses Review

Along with big eye circle lenses; false eyelashes play an important role in achieving exotic eyes. Therefore; you should always pay attention towards choosing your false eyelashes. For a bold and dramatic look; go for heavy and sexy fake lashes. If you have round small eyes; try creating an illusion of long eyes with Stella Double Flex 8967 false lashes. These Stella falsies are fan shaped with longer bristles at the outer corners. This make your eyes appear elongated and beautiful. 

Further details and pictures on a real life beauty can be seen in Stella False Eyelashes Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment