Monday 3 February 2014

Seducing Eyes with I.Fairy Tofi Grey Circle Lenses

I.Fairy Tofi grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Tofi grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Tofi grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Tofi grey circle lenses are not awkwardly vibrant but still they do make your eyes look enhanced. Though I fairy tofy grey circle lenses can be worn even without makeup. However when worn with makeup I.Fairy Tofi grey circle lenses make you look beautiful with wide and seducing big eyes. 

I.Fairy Tofi grey circle lenses are noticeable in indoor lights; but with flash and in bright lights these sparkle like shining diamonds. Follow these tips when applying makeup with circle lenses and find out how makeup can improve your looks and contribute to enhance your facial features.

For a deeper insight on I.Fairy Tofi grey circle lenses read the review by Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment