Friday 22 February 2013

Review of Uniqso's Customer Service


We are feeling honored and happy to receive a great testimonial from a satisfied Uniqso Customer. Nothing could make us happy than seeing our customers satisfied. We feel excited to realise that our efforts are not going lost, and we are in turn earning your love, care and satisfaction.

Read what a blogger writes about our customer service, "I never ever give a rating of 10 out of 10. I guess I am just cynical, I tend not to believe reviewers that constantly give 10 out 10. But, this company deserves it by going above and beyond with helping a customer. Lee Lee could have easily ignored my email but she didn't and that REALLY impressed me. Not only did place my order and send me an invoice, she also sent me another message that my order had shipped and gave me a tracking number. I can't ask for anything more."




Read more from her review at her site "Dreadfully divine"

No comments:

Post a Comment